Adsense limited ads on your website?How to solve it.
Recently many users has started getting a message on their AdSense account that their ads have been limited. This issue is roaming all over the world and numerous users have got this issue. Anyhow, let talk about how it came and why it came.
How Does This Issue Occur –
- Adsense has limited ads because you have asked others to visit their site and click on the ads.
- You have shared AdSense clicks with the users.
- Used some hacking tutorials on your website.
- Words used related to hacking or how to hack.
- Getting more than 80% traffic from social media sources.
- Not getting traffic from organic sources or getting fewer visits from search engines.
- Clicking on ads by yourself or from your relatives for earning money.
- Visiting numerous times from the same device or same location.
Is this problem for a limited time?
Steps to Solve this issue
- First, you have to visit your Adsense account.
- Go to help or Feedback section and a pop-up window will open.
- You have write a message to them that my Adsense account has limited ads on my account without any policy violation. Please solve this issue or recheck my website.
- Mention the website address or the website name in the message
- You have to take a screenshot of your Adsense account in full and add on the pictures place on the pop-up window.
- Send the message to the google and wait for some hours or days.
This is not a genuine solution of the problem but there is a chance you can resolve the Adsense ads limited issue. They will check your website according to the message and if there is no issue of policy violation then there are high chance of getting the issue resolved in a few hours or days.
How to optimize for the SEO – Click here