Hey! If your Adsense has Approved then congratulations. All the users after getting Approval get a Ads.text file issue and for new users it is like aw. How to solve it, will it affect my income. Yes, it will affect your income you will not see proper ads on your website, it directly reflects Low Income.
Don’t Worry I Have a Solution for this and it will solve the Fix Ads.txt file issue. It Maybe on your blogger or from any other hosting account. Before moving there if you want to Get free Visitors to your website then click on this link- CLICK HERE
Let us Solve Your Issue of ADS.txt File
- First You have to Login to the Adsense Account.
- Then you will find the red border message where it says Fix the ADS. text file issue.
- Click on Fix Now button. It will take you to the Ads.txt file page.
- There You will find a Download option as shown in the images.
- Click on the Download option and Save the File as Ads.txt in your computer.
- After Saving the File Open your blogger or Hosting account.
- For Blogger you have to go to the settings and click on the search preference option.
- Then you will find a Monetization option, which is disabled.
- There, click on EDIT option. It will open a message box.
- Then open the Downloaded Ads.text file. There you will find your Publisher ID of Adsense and some codes.
- If there is 0000000 in the publisher ID then go to Adsense and Click payments option there You will find Your publisher Id copy that and paste in that file and copy all the words from there and save the file.
- After Copying the Text, you have to paste in the Box opened in the blogger Monetization settings.
- Then click on Save changes option. It will not give immediate effect. Because Google Adsense itself says that it can take some days to reflect on the ADSENSE Account.
- Don’t worry after doing this and again if you are seeing the same on the Adsense, it will take some time.
For Hosting Account users
- You have to visit the Cpanel of your hosting provider.
- There you have to go to the File Manager menu. You can find it on front 2 row of the CPanel.
- Open File Manager.
- Click on the Add new file option available on the top menu lists.
- Upload the downloaded Ads.text File and Save it.
- This is a simple and easy task to solve this issue. Now you can enjoy earning money.